Cooped up in the house like me? Social Distancing is single handedly going to save millions of lives, so you have to listen in to this episode where I give you the Top 10 Health Hacks that will keep our minds right during this crisis. If you’ve never worked from home you’re probably realizing it’s not as glamorous and easy as it sounds. Holly cow, if you have kids you’re probably starting to realize how underpaid teachers are. If you live alone, you’re probably realizing that sitting at a computer all day long with no one next to you can be both very isolating and lonely, even for the most introverted of us all! However, we have a blessing in disguise in this crisis. We have the opportunity to hit reboot and slow the heck down! You know that saying – slow down and smell the roses? Well, one of the single biggest challenges I see for so many people is how crazy busy our lives were before this crisis. We didn’t slow down for a minute, and now we have to slow down for a whole day!
Join me as I count down the Top 10 health and nutrition ideas that can make working from home stellar like better sleep, creating structure and routine, and balancing meals. Listen in to the end because my NUMERO UNO hack is key in making the most out of your telework, telecommute, or tele-whatever we’re calling working from home. Listen in as I bring you great tips that can keep us sane as well as healthy.
Hey man, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show, and keep the great feedback coming! Leave me a message here and let me know what you want to hear, what nutrition and wellness questions you want answered, or how to maximize and optimize your health.
Lastly, I look forward to serving you more in future episodes! Remember, it just takes One Small Bite at a time to transform your life. Thanks!
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health