WOW folks! It’s Episode 30 and that’s a huge milestone in the podcasting world! First off, a HUGE THANK YOU to you for listening and being a part of my show!!! And in honor of this milestone I thought I get it going with a 30-DAY CHALLENGE!!!
For the next 30 Days, I challenge you to make one small change to your diet or health. It could be having a balanced breakfast, not snacking at night, journaling, or going for a walk 4 times a week. Whatever it is start with something small and pay attention to how you are taking care of yourself. Remember, it’s never too little if you’re consistent because it all adds up. This is how One Small Bite works! Track your progress and then let me know how it goes. Share your progress on my Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account to let me know how you did. Or, if you prefer a little more privacy then feel free to message me at my website. A little accountability goes a long way! And remember Just Do It! It’s a great marketing slogan because it really works!
Secondly, having this podcast means the world to me because nutrition is just freakin’ awesome! I do this in honor of my parents – RIP – to help people get ahead of preventable diseases, and build a healthy relationship with food. This is where it all starts! This is why for this episode I went back and took some of that awesome feedback from listeners like you of how to apply One Small Bite in your day.
Episode 5: A Nonjudgmental Food Tracking App with Tamas Kiss
One Small Bite – start journaling what you eat without judgment. This one new habit can open you mind, help you see yourself. Become aware of what your habits and patterns actually are.
Episode 9: Food and Fitness After 50 with Dr. Christine Rosenbloom
One Small Bite – it is never too late to start eating healthier. Pick one meal and choose to make it healthier a few times a week.
Episode 13: Eat What You Want, Eat What You Need with Evelyn Tribole
One Small Bite – become intuitive and slow down. Pay attention to your hunger or fullness and learn what your body is telling you.
Episode 18: Stomach Problems NO MORE with Gut Expert Kate Scarlata
One Small Bite – Don’t go at your digestive problems alone. Find a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that can help.
Episode 27: Friday Food Hack – Snacking! How Does it Help or Not
One Small Bite – Experiment by cutting out a snack in the day and pay attention to whether it was hunger or habit.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. And if you get a chance, feel free to let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover by going to Apple Podcast, or visit my website and leave me your comments there. I read every one of them.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again