Hey folks – so how’s your 30-Day Challenge going? Hit me up on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and let me know how things are going. What questions do you have, and how I can help? Or, if you prefer a little more privacy then feel free to message me at my website. A little accountability goes a long way! And remember Just Do It! It’s a great marketing slogan because it really works!
This week I invite my good friend and colleague, fellow registered dietitian nutritionist Adrien Paczosa. Listen in to today’s show as we talk body image, eating disorders, bro-science, making peace with food, and just have a great time talking shop. You’ll love it! Adrien is also a Certified Eating Disorders Registered Dietitian Supervisors (CEDRD-S), and her path towards nutrition came through a major challenge in her life. During a practice she took a fall and broke her foot, and that sparked the ideas of needing a new direction in her life. Over the years Adrien has been presenting on topics of mental health and nutrition, eating disorders, addictions, and building a private practice. Along with being a sought-after public speaker she has by working with local and national media channels to promote nutrition and health through her appearances and messaging. She opened her private practice, iLiveWell Nutritional Therapy in 2007. To date, iLiveWell Nutrition has multiple locations and currently employed 8 dietitians and several interns. In 2016 Adrien began developing and online training academy to coach dietitians to build private practices. She has her own podcast as well called Fearless Practitioners to motivate and educate dietitians to start their dream practice, and she can be found on all the social channels @AdreinPaczosa.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. And if you get a chance, feel free to let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover by going to Apple Podcast, or visit my website and leave me your comments there. I read every one of them.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 88: 8 Red Flags of Weight Loss Research – Solo Episode
- Episode 87: Let’s Talk Cannabis – Everything You Need to Know with guest Donna Shields
- Episode 86: The Body Positive Fitness Center You Can’t Live Without with Guest Abbey Griffith
- Episode 85: Body Trust and How it Can Help You Break Free from Diet Culture with Guest Aaron Flores
- Special Episode 84: Friday Food Cast – COVID: A Year in Remembrance
- Episode 83: How Body Liberation Frees Us from Diet Culture with Guest Kent Thomas
- Episode 82: Is Dieting Causing You More Trauma? with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 81: Friday Food Cast – Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
- Episode 80: Cool Alternative Careers for Chefs with Guest Chef Chris Spear
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano