With the Coronavirus looming large, taking action to support your immune system is of upward importance now more than ever! Eating meals rich in immune-boosting foods that you’ll hear on this episode, as well as making sure to get adequate sleep, enough water, and moderate exercise is only going to help your chances at avoiding getting sick and keeping your immune system in tip top shape. Follow these 8 Wellness Tips to Help Fight the Coronavirus
Hey guys, during this scare we need to play it smart. We need to work with each other and help where we can. Start by downloading my FREE copy of 8 Wellness Tips to Help You Fight Coronavirus, start making those smart healthy habits, and let’s get ahead of this.
Stay tuned for my next Friday Food Hack where I talk about testosterone and how your eating and health impact your levels. I’ll have some other great topics coming up as well, so remember to head on over to Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google and subscribe so you won’t miss an episode.
And if you get a chance, I’d love to hear from you. Feel free let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover by going Apple Podcast leaving me a review, or visit my website and leave me your comments there. I read every one of them.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul! I look forward to serving you soon!
- Episode 88: 8 Red Flags of Weight Loss Research – Solo Episode
- Episode 87: Let’s Talk Cannabis – Everything You Need to Know with guest Donna Shields
- Episode 86: The Body Positive Fitness Center You Can’t Live Without with Guest Abbey Griffith
- Episode 85: Body Trust and How it Can Help You Break Free from Diet Culture with Guest Aaron Flores
- Special Episode 84: Friday Food Cast – COVID: A Year in Remembrance
- Episode 83: How Body Liberation Frees Us from Diet Culture with Guest Kent Thomas
- Episode 82: Is Dieting Causing You More Trauma? with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 81: Friday Food Cast – Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
- Episode 80: Cool Alternative Careers for Chefs with Guest Chef Chris Spear
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano