With the Coronavirus looming large, taking action to support your immune system is of upward importance now more than ever! Eating meals rich in immune-boosting foods that you’ll hear on this episode, as well as making sure to get adequate sleep, enough water, and moderate exercise is only going to help your chances at avoiding getting sick and keeping your immune system in tip top shape. Follow these 8 Wellness Tips to Help Fight the Coronavirus
Hey guys, during this scare we need to play it smart. We need to work with each other and help where we can. Start by downloading my FREE copy of 8 Wellness Tips to Help You Fight Coronavirus, start making those smart healthy habits, and let’s get ahead of this.
Stay tuned for my next Friday Food Hack where I talk about testosterone and how your eating and health impact your levels. I’ll have some other great topics coming up as well, so remember to head on over to Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google and subscribe so you won’t miss an episode.
And if you get a chance, I’d love to hear from you. Feel free let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover by going Apple Podcast leaving me a review, or visit my website and leave me your comments there. I read every one of them.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul! I look forward to serving you soon!
- Episode 23: Top 10 Hacks to Make the Best of Working From Home During COVID-19
- Episode 022: Protein – How Much, What Kind, and When
- Episode 021: Implicit Biases and How They Affect Us Men with Patrick Bryant
- Episode 020: Friday Food Hack – 8 Wellness Tips to Help You Fight Coronavirus
- Episode 019: Diabetes Could be Negatively Affecting Your Performance in Bed with Jill Weisenberger
- Episode 018: Stomach Problems NO MORE with Gut Expert Kate Scarlata
- Episode 017: Where Delicious and Healthy Meet with Celebrity Ellie Krieger
- Episode 016: How Hyper-masculinity is Ruining More Than Just Our Health with Co-host Patrick Bryant
- Episode 015: Friday Food Hack – Does Intermittent Fasting Really Work?
- Episode 014: How Sleep Affects Our Performance