Another Bonus edition of Table Talk Friday where I invite a listener like you on the show to coach you through many of your food or fitness challenges.
Listen in to this episode where we talk to Mike, who had a pretty common problem that many of us face – How to eat healthy with a packed schedule. Pay attention to how Mike works through some of his old habits that keep him locked into the mindless or unconscious eating. We go through his typical eating patterns and daily routines to unlock the secret ingredient that helps him move the needle in the right direction. We talk through what works and what doesn’t work. More importantly, you have to listen to how curiosity starts helping him unravel the challenges he’s facing. Spoiler alert – it comes down to that One Small Bite, yet again! Mike finds a healthy habit that he’s already doing, so you got to listen in to find out what happens.
If you like this episode, well then stay tuned for more great Table Talk Fridays where I’ll answer many of your questions and work with guest listeners just like you right here on the show.
Remember to go over to wherever you listen to podcasts (Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google) and hit subscribe so you’ll automatically get the latest episodes downloaded right to your device. Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. When you have a minute, please leave me a 5 Star review in Apple Podcast and share my show with a friend.
Until next time, remember, it only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life. I look forward to serving you, and hearing from you soon! Thanks!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again