Another Bonus edition of Table Talk Friday where I invite a listener like you on the show to coach you through many of your food or fitness challenges.
Listen in to this episode where we talk to Mike, who had a pretty common problem that many of us face – How to eat healthy with a packed schedule. Pay attention to how Mike works through some of his old habits that keep him locked into the mindless or unconscious eating. We go through his typical eating patterns and daily routines to unlock the secret ingredient that helps him move the needle in the right direction. We talk through what works and what doesn’t work. More importantly, you have to listen to how curiosity starts helping him unravel the challenges he’s facing. Spoiler alert – it comes down to that One Small Bite, yet again! Mike finds a healthy habit that he’s already doing, so you got to listen in to find out what happens.
If you like this episode, well then stay tuned for more great Table Talk Fridays where I’ll answer many of your questions and work with guest listeners just like you right here on the show.
Remember to go over to wherever you listen to podcasts (Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google) and hit subscribe so you’ll automatically get the latest episodes downloaded right to your device. Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. When you have a minute, please leave me a 5 Star review in Apple Podcast and share my show with a friend.
Until next time, remember, it only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life. I look forward to serving you, and hearing from you soon! Thanks!
- Episode 37: Part 1 – How to Ditch Diets and Make Peace with Food with Elyse Resch
- Episode 36: Top 5 Hydration Hacks that Buck Trends
- Episode 35: How to Enjoy Tequila AND Turmeric with Kristen Olson
- Episode 34: Friday Food Hack – Processed Foods: What Everyone Ought to Know
- Episode 33: How to Snooze and Lose with Dr. Lydia Sosenko
- Episode 32: What Everyone Ought to Know About Burnout with Dr. Andrew Tisser
- Episode 31: How To Stop BroScience, Body Image, and Disorders in Eating with Adrien Paczosa
- Episode 30: 30-Day Challenge! How To Use One Small Bite
- Episode 29: The Tool Kit to Navigating Loneliness with Patrick Bryant
- Episode 28: Family Cooking with Liz Weiss