You gotta listen in to this episode! My good friend and grillmaster Ed Gaile from Ed Gaile BBQ is on the show to talk about everything grilling. Listen as he gives us great advice about what grilling vessels to use – gas grills, ceramic grills, smokers, and more. He gives insights on what it takes to compete as a grillmaster or just grilling for family and fiends. Ed also tells tells us what are the must have essential tools to use when grilling, and tips on how to make the best rubs and sauces. Spoiler alert – it’s easier than you think.
Nothing brings people together like good food. For Ed Gaile, no food does that better than BBQ. Slow smoked meats steeped in tradition and homemade sides that will make your taste buds do a dance. BBQ is the great equalizer, where people of all backgrounds can sit down together and enjoy each other’s company.
Ed Gaile fueled his love for BBQ on the barbecue competition circuit where he won a number of awards in the backyard category. He is a perpetual student of classic and new BBQ techniques. In 2018, Ed started a successful catering business, Ed Gaile BBQ. He bottles and sells his homemade bbq sauces and garlic dill pickles. He enjoys teaching and looks forward to getting back to that soon once the pandemic settles down. Ed also is a Kamado Joe Dealer and sells their red ceramic smokers, accessories, and charcoal.
Have you heard about the new One Small Bite Facebook community? Come and join the great conversation and be a part of people who are chopping diet culture and making peace with food.
If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health