You gotta listen in to this episode! My good friend and grillmaster Ed Gaile from Ed Gaile BBQ is on the show to talk about everything grilling. Listen as he gives us great advice about what grilling vessels to use – gas grills, ceramic grills, smokers, and more. He gives insights on what it takes to compete as a grillmaster or just grilling for family and fiends. Ed also tells tells us what are the must have essential tools to use when grilling, and tips on how to make the best rubs and sauces. Spoiler alert – it’s easier than you think.
Nothing brings people together like good food. For Ed Gaile, no food does that better than BBQ. Slow smoked meats steeped in tradition and homemade sides that will make your taste buds do a dance. BBQ is the great equalizer, where people of all backgrounds can sit down together and enjoy each other’s company.
Ed Gaile fueled his love for BBQ on the barbecue competition circuit where he won a number of awards in the backyard category. He is a perpetual student of classic and new BBQ techniques. In 2018, Ed started a successful catering business, Ed Gaile BBQ. He bottles and sells his homemade bbq sauces and garlic dill pickles. He enjoys teaching and looks forward to getting back to that soon once the pandemic settles down. Ed also is a Kamado Joe Dealer and sells their red ceramic smokers, accessories, and charcoal.
Have you heard about the new One Small Bite Facebook community? Come and join the great conversation and be a part of people who are chopping diet culture and making peace with food.
If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again