Welcome to the One Small Bite Podcast! In this introductory episode, I talk to you about my One Small Bite approach that has helped thousands of people thrive, nourish, and break the cycle of crazy diets. You will get a peak into how my experiences have guided my passion for food and nutrition and have transformed lives, and have help people develop a healthy and positive relationship with food. Everyone listening will get tips and advise from experts in fields such as nutrition, fitness, psychology, and even some tech experts to talk about what can help.
In this episode I also talk about my story, my mother’s and father’s illnesses, and my transformation from junk food and crazy life, to a positive and balanced eating approach and lifestyle. My hope is that this podcast will get men to start paying attention to their health early on, and head towards their own transformation. So, lets Chop the diet mentality, Fuel your body, and Nourish your soul!
Tune in to the next three episodes. I’ll talk about Chopping the diet mentality, will have guest Manuel Villacorta to talk about his latest book Essential Cookbook for Men, and if you stay tuned till the end there will be a give away. Can’t wait to have you listen!
If you get a chance please spread the word and share this podcast with others. Thank you so much for listening! Now let’s start taking One Small Bite to transform our lives!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again