How to get mad skills in the kitchen and eat healthy!
Does the kitchen and thought of cooking a meal make you just want to throw in the towel and eat out? In this episode we talk with Manuel Villacorta, registered dietitian nutritionist and author of The Essential Cookbook for Men: 85 Healthy Recipes to Get Started in the Kitchen, which is the main focus of this episode. Manuel has published five books, has his own YouTube show called Manuel’s Caliente Kitchen Show, his is also a national speaker, has his own private practice in downtown San Francisco, you can also see some his great videos on Facebook and on Instagram, and you can also visit his website for more info and how to reach him as well. Manuel has helped many people become more mindful in the kitchen to develop our self-care and create delicious meals, and this episode we explore some of the common barriers that men face in the kitchen, how to make simple, healthy, and delicious recipes that are designed for a hearty appetite
Three free copies of the cookbook
Oh and here’s the best part, we will be giving away three copies of Manuel’s book The Essential Cookbook for Men: 85 Healthy Recipes to Get Started in the Kitchen. To sign up for a chance to win, please click on the link below.
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again