How to get mad skills in the kitchen and eat healthy!
Does the kitchen and thought of cooking a meal make you just want to throw in the towel and eat out? In this episode we talk with Manuel Villacorta, registered dietitian nutritionist and author of The Essential Cookbook for Men: 85 Healthy Recipes to Get Started in the Kitchen, which is the main focus of this episode. Manuel has published five books, has his own YouTube show called Manuel’s Caliente Kitchen Show, his is also a national speaker, has his own private practice in downtown San Francisco, you can also see some his great videos on Facebook and on Instagram, and you can also visit his website for more info and how to reach him as well. Manuel has helped many people become more mindful in the kitchen to develop our self-care and create delicious meals, and this episode we explore some of the common barriers that men face in the kitchen, how to make simple, healthy, and delicious recipes that are designed for a hearty appetite
Three free copies of the cookbook
Oh and here’s the best part, we will be giving away three copies of Manuel’s book The Essential Cookbook for Men: 85 Healthy Recipes to Get Started in the Kitchen. To sign up for a chance to win, please click on the link below.
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health
- Episode 50: The Secret Ingredient of Healthy Eating: Compassion – with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 49 – How Teamwork in Healthcare can Enhance Your Physical Performance and Nutrition with Guest Andrew Takata
- Episode 48 – Want to Know How Curiosity Can Enhance Your Health?
- Episode 47 – Eat What You Want and Live Healthy the OSB Way!
- BONUS Episode 46: Friday Food Hack – Is a Keto Diet Right for You?