Today we talk with Jeanne Petrucci from Living Plate Rx about how to power up your diet and enhance your health. I invited Jeanne Petrucci, founder and owner of Living Plate Rx to talk about her white-label software service. Living Plate is a meal and menu planning software that delivers weekly meal plans, with pictures, recipes, ingredient and nutrient information and analysis, for 3-5 days a week. The meal plans can be completely customizable, and the best part is the grocery shopping list that is generated by day or days. It would be a great tool to use in conjunction with your Instacart or grocery shopping delivery service to make it easy to eat smart and healthy, while at the same time make it easy and convenient.
Jeanne also talks about the education services she provides for hospitals, clinics, and corporations. Listen in and sign up for the service right on my website. You can find Jeanne on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and on her website.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please remember to subscribe, leave me a review, and share with a friend. I greatly appreciate you for listening and being a supporter of my show One Small Bite!
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health
- Episode 50: The Secret Ingredient of Healthy Eating: Compassion – with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 49 – How Teamwork in Healthcare can Enhance Your Physical Performance and Nutrition with Guest Andrew Takata
- Episode 48 – Want to Know How Curiosity Can Enhance Your Health?
- Episode 47 – Eat What You Want and Live Healthy the OSB Way!
- BONUS Episode 46: Friday Food Hack – Is a Keto Diet Right for You?
- Episode 45: 4 Ways Guys Can Enhance Their Sex Life
- Episode 44: Avoid Cooking and Still Eat Healthy with guest Jessica Todd
- Episode 43: 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively