Today we talk with Jeanne Petrucci from Living Plate Rx about how to power up your diet and enhance your health. I invited Jeanne Petrucci, founder and owner of Living Plate Rx to talk about her white-label software service. Living Plate is a meal and menu planning software that delivers weekly meal plans, with pictures, recipes, ingredient and nutrient information and analysis, for 3-5 days a week. The meal plans can be completely customizable, and the best part is the grocery shopping list that is generated by day or days. It would be a great tool to use in conjunction with your Instacart or grocery shopping delivery service to make it easy to eat smart and healthy, while at the same time make it easy and convenient.
Jeanne also talks about the education services she provides for hospitals, clinics, and corporations. Listen in and sign up for the service right on my website. You can find Jeanne on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and on her website.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please remember to subscribe, leave me a review, and share with a friend. I greatly appreciate you for listening and being a supporter of my show One Small Bite!
- Episode 37: Part 1 – How to Ditch Diets and Make Peace with Food with Elyse Resch
- Episode 36: Top 5 Hydration Hacks that Buck Trends
- Episode 35: How to Enjoy Tequila AND Turmeric with Kristen Olson
- Episode 34: Friday Food Hack – Processed Foods: What Everyone Ought to Know
- Episode 33: How to Snooze and Lose with Dr. Lydia Sosenko
- Episode 32: What Everyone Ought to Know About Burnout with Dr. Andrew Tisser
- Episode 31: How To Stop BroScience, Body Image, and Disorders in Eating with Adrien Paczosa
- Episode 30: 30-Day Challenge! How To Use One Small Bite
- Episode 29: The Tool Kit to Navigating Loneliness with Patrick Bryant
- Episode 28: Family Cooking with Liz Weiss