Today we talk with Jeanne Petrucci from Living Plate Rx about how to power up your diet and enhance your health. I invited Jeanne Petrucci, founder and owner of Living Plate Rx to talk about her white-label software service. Living Plate is a meal and menu planning software that delivers weekly meal plans, with pictures, recipes, ingredient and nutrient information and analysis, for 3-5 days a week. The meal plans can be completely customizable, and the best part is the grocery shopping list that is generated by day or days. It would be a great tool to use in conjunction with your Instacart or grocery shopping delivery service to make it easy to eat smart and healthy, while at the same time make it easy and convenient.
Jeanne also talks about the education services she provides for hospitals, clinics, and corporations. Listen in and sign up for the service right on my website. You can find Jeanne on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and on her website.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please remember to subscribe, leave me a review, and share with a friend. I greatly appreciate you for listening and being a supporter of my show One Small Bite!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again