Getting older doesn’t mean you have to give up on your health or physical activity. “It’s never too late” is one of Dr. Rosenbloom’s great pieces of advise. Listen in as I interview my mentor, colleague, and dear friend Dr. Christine Rosenbloom.
Find out her what her three key ingredients are to living healthy after 50, and listen in on topics we discuss such as the importance of hydration over 50, anabolic resistance to protein, her blog interviews, and online assessment tools on her website. In this episode we jump into a wealth of information that will change your perspective on Food and Fitness After 50!
Dr. Rosenbloom is a professor emerita of nutrition at Georgia State University. For 30 years she held various teaching and administrative positions at Georgia State, including department chair and associate dean for academics. She has over 20 years of experience as a sports dietitian, at the Georgia Tech Athletic Association and at Georgia State Athletic Association. She is on the advisory board for the International Olympic Committee Sports Nutrition Diploma program and is listed in the USOC Sports Dietitian Registry. More importantly, Dr. Rosenbloom has been an inspiration to me and to so many fellow colleagues, and she is one of most highly regarded dietitians in our profession, and throughout the Sports Nutrition community.
I’m really excited about this episode and hope you enjoy the information as much as I did. I look forward to have Dr. Rosenbloom on my show again. And, if you sign up today you will be put in a drawing to win a free copy of Dr. Rosenbloom’s book.
I greatly appreciate you listening, and remember if you haven’t yet subscribe please remember to do so, and leave me a review. Thanks again, and see you on the next episode!
- Part 1: The Secret of How Diet Culture Oppresses and Exploits the LatinX Community with Carolina Guízar
- How to Overcome Eating and Body Image Challenges with The Body Joyful Author Anne Poirier
- How Black Women and BIPoC are Further Marginalize by Diet Culture with Whitney Trotter
- How Storytelling Can Transform your Relationship with Your Body with Storyteller Kimberly Dark
- What Everyone Should Know About RED-S, Alcohol, Disordered Eating, and More with Val Schonberg
- Episode 92: How to Combat Chronic Illness with an Anti-Diet, Intuitive Eating Approach
- Episode 91: Reembody Breathing Room App with Kevin Moore and Beck Beverage
- Episode 90: LatinX and Anti-Diet Approaches with Guest Dalina Soto
- Episode 89: Very Low Carbohydrate Diets and No Weight Loss? What’s Going On?
- Episode 88: 8 Red Flags of Weight Loss Research – Solo Episode