Getting older doesn’t mean you have to give up on your health or physical activity. “It’s never too late” is one of Dr. Rosenbloom’s great pieces of advise. Listen in as I interview my mentor, colleague, and dear friend Dr. Christine Rosenbloom.
Find out her what her three key ingredients are to living healthy after 50, and listen in on topics we discuss such as the importance of hydration over 50, anabolic resistance to protein, her blog interviews, and online assessment tools on her website. In this episode we jump into a wealth of information that will change your perspective on Food and Fitness After 50!
Dr. Rosenbloom is a professor emerita of nutrition at Georgia State University. For 30 years she held various teaching and administrative positions at Georgia State, including department chair and associate dean for academics. She has over 20 years of experience as a sports dietitian, at the Georgia Tech Athletic Association and at Georgia State Athletic Association. She is on the advisory board for the International Olympic Committee Sports Nutrition Diploma program and is listed in the USOC Sports Dietitian Registry. More importantly, Dr. Rosenbloom has been an inspiration to me and to so many fellow colleagues, and she is one of most highly regarded dietitians in our profession, and throughout the Sports Nutrition community.
I’m really excited about this episode and hope you enjoy the information as much as I did. I look forward to have Dr. Rosenbloom on my show again. And, if you sign up today you will be put in a drawing to win a free copy of Dr. Rosenbloom’s book.
I greatly appreciate you listening, and remember if you haven’t yet subscribe please remember to do so, and leave me a review. Thanks again, and see you on the next episode!
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health