One of the biggest challenges many people face is getting enough and the right type of physical activity, and a personal trainer with Integrity. I interview Kit Miller, from Integrity Fitness and Martial Arts, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Tae Kwan Doe third degree black belt instructor. She discusses with me how people are intimidated by big fitness gyms, or small boutique facilities with young fit looking people. Kit also explains how so many fitness programs, classes, or so called fitness professionals all over social media talk a big game, but easily overwhelm, intimidate, and alienate so many.
Listen how Kit also talks to me about her journey. How she came from a very stressful and challenging world in corporate America, traveling and maintaining a hectic schedule, and leading un unhealthy lifestyle, to her self-transformation. She started One Small Bite (sorry, couldn’t help it) at a time to transform her mind, body, and soul. Kit has a unique approach with clients. She talks about the importance of guidance and patience, and the importance of form over function.
Join us in this awesome discussion about finding the right teacher, a guide and fitness professional with integrity, and how finding the right person can help transform your life.
I’m so excited to have you listen, and I just want to thank you for taking the time. Please feel free to contact me, give me your feedback, and if you haven’t yet, remember to subscribe and share my show with friends, family, and colleagues! Thank you and until the next show, keep at it One Small Bite at a time!
- Episode 88: 8 Red Flags of Weight Loss Research – Solo Episode
- Episode 87: Let’s Talk Cannabis – Everything You Need to Know with guest Donna Shields
- Episode 86: The Body Positive Fitness Center You Can’t Live Without with Guest Abbey Griffith
- Episode 85: Body Trust and How it Can Help You Break Free from Diet Culture with Guest Aaron Flores
- Special Episode 84: Friday Food Cast – COVID: A Year in Remembrance
- Episode 83: How Body Liberation Frees Us from Diet Culture with Guest Kent Thomas
- Episode 82: Is Dieting Causing You More Trauma? with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 81: Friday Food Cast – Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
- Episode 80: Cool Alternative Careers for Chefs with Guest Chef Chris Spear
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano