One of the biggest challenges many people face is getting enough and the right type of physical activity, and a personal trainer with Integrity. I interview Kit Miller, from Integrity Fitness and Martial Arts, NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Tae Kwan Doe third degree black belt instructor. She discusses with me how people are intimidated by big fitness gyms, or small boutique facilities with young fit looking people. Kit also explains how so many fitness programs, classes, or so called fitness professionals all over social media talk a big game, but easily overwhelm, intimidate, and alienate so many.
Listen how Kit also talks to me about her journey. How she came from a very stressful and challenging world in corporate America, traveling and maintaining a hectic schedule, and leading un unhealthy lifestyle, to her self-transformation. She started One Small Bite (sorry, couldn’t help it) at a time to transform her mind, body, and soul. Kit has a unique approach with clients. She talks about the importance of guidance and patience, and the importance of form over function.
Join us in this awesome discussion about finding the right teacher, a guide and fitness professional with integrity, and how finding the right person can help transform your life.
I’m so excited to have you listen, and I just want to thank you for taking the time. Please feel free to contact me, give me your feedback, and if you haven’t yet, remember to subscribe and share my show with friends, family, and colleagues! Thank you and until the next show, keep at it One Small Bite at a time!
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health
- Episode 50: The Secret Ingredient of Healthy Eating: Compassion – with Guest Patrick Bryant
- Episode 49 – How Teamwork in Healthcare can Enhance Your Physical Performance and Nutrition with Guest Andrew Takata
- Episode 48 – Want to Know How Curiosity Can Enhance Your Health?
- Episode 47 – Eat What You Want and Live Healthy the OSB Way!
- BONUS Episode 46: Friday Food Hack – Is a Keto Diet Right for You?