Welcome to the Friday Food Hack bonus episode. In these Friday Food Hacks, I serve up nutrition, fitness, and health hacks to help optimize your health and your life.
Today’s topic – 5 Hacks to Break the Autopilot Syndrome. In this episode of the Friday Food Hack I explore how our daily routines, and what I call – The Easy Zone – keep us from reaching our optimal health, productivity, and wellbeing. Listen in as I talk about all these tiny little habits, rituals, and routines that keep us perpetually looped into doing the same things over and over, but half the time we are hardly aware of what’s going on with our health. Take for example our daily morning routines. We hit the snooze button three times, stumble out of bed and zombie over to the coffee machine, and then sit and scroll through our social media or news feeds. We then rush to the shower, quickly get dressed, pour in another 12oz of coffee and grab a protein bar, and then off to the races. It’s like Groundhog Day, the exact same thing happens each morning. These constant little habits and routines are all too easy and convenient because it’s almost automatic. But do they make our lives more efficient? And how are they affecting our health?
Listen in as I talk about a conversation I had with a friend on how he changed old pesty habits. Spoiler alert!!! He just added one simple Interrupter to his daily routine, one of the 5 Hacks, and it was enough to transformed his life. So, hit play on your device and get the inside scoop on those 5 Hacks to Break the Autopilot Syndrome. You can also download a free copy of the 5 Hacks right here, and start transforming your life One Small Bite at a time.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. When you have a minute, please go my Apple Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Podcast and hit subscribe, if you haven’t already. While you’re there, please take a minute more and leave me a review, and then share my show with a family member, friend, or coworker. I look forward to serving you, and hearing from you soon!
Remember, it just takes One Small Bite at a time to transform your life. Thanks!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again