It’s summer time and I often get quite a few questions about hydration and how much water to drink. In this episode I talk about where the recommendation for 8-8 ounces of water a day come from. I give examples of how beverage companies push the concept of over hydrating in order to sell more of their products. Then there’s also the beauty, supplement, fitness, and even health industries that have also highjacked the concept of more water. Spoiler alert! “More” water doesn’t beautify our skin, give us more energy, or even help us lose weight or keep us healthier. More water just makes us go to the bathroom all the time, and well that’s just disruptive.
Listen in to today’s episode where I give some simple but sound suggestions to helps us pay better attention to our own internal signals to hydrate; how to get more water from the food we eat; and cool ideas to make water a little more enjoyable.
Feel free to hit me up on my social channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or feel free to message me at my website and let me know what you think about today’s episode. Or, if you have a moment head on over to Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and share this info with someone else, hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode, and then take a few minutes to leave me a review. I read every one of them and then talk about them on the air.
Thank you so much once again for being a loyal listener and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again