In this podcast episode, I’m going to provide 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively so that you can start making a positive relationship with food and eating once and for all! If you find yourself stuck between eating what you want and following a meal plan made by someone that doesn’t know your food likes and dislikes, this is the podcast for you. I will discuss the 8 simple yet intuitive ways to meal plan. Best part, it should be packed full of meals you love. I also talk about a few colleagues’ websites who have this dietitians 5 star rating!
Eight Simple Ways
- Write it down
- Pick 3 for the week (keep 1 in your pocket)
- Leftovers – use and store
- Utilize a slow cooker/InstaPot
- Make grocery shopping easy
- Incorporate the people around you
- Meal delivery services (are they right for you?)
Most importantly, remember its about balancing what you want with what you need. Enjoy foods because it’s a part of your life.
As discussed in this podcast check out my Meal Planning Kit and
RDNs and resources mentioned in this podcast
- Episode 6 – LivingPlate with Jeanne Petrucci RDN
- Episode 28 – Healthy Table with Liz Weiss
- Food Heaven
- The Real Food Dietitians
- Perfectly Portioned
- Meal Planning Kit
Tune in and join me for this great episode, and then let me know what you think. Shoot me an email and leave me your thoughts. While you’re listening, please leave me a review, and if you like the episode share it with a friend.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
Get your FREE Meal Planning Kit
In this simple but extremely effective guide you will learn to create a meal plan that is in line with your style of eating One Small Bite at a time.
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health