In this podcast episode, I’m going to provide 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively so that you can start making a positive relationship with food and eating once and for all! If you find yourself stuck between eating what you want and following a meal plan made by someone that doesn’t know your food likes and dislikes, this is the podcast for you. I will discuss the 8 simple yet intuitive ways to meal plan. Best part, it should be packed full of meals you love. I also talk about a few colleagues’ websites who have this dietitians 5 star rating!
Eight Simple Ways
- Write it down
- Pick 3 for the week (keep 1 in your pocket)
- Leftovers – use and store
- Utilize a slow cooker/InstaPot
- Make grocery shopping easy
- Incorporate the people around you
- Meal delivery services (are they right for you?)
Most importantly, remember its about balancing what you want with what you need. Enjoy foods because it’s a part of your life.
As discussed in this podcast check out my Meal Planning Kit and
RDNs and resources mentioned in this podcast
- Episode 6 – LivingPlate with Jeanne Petrucci RDN
- Episode 28 – Healthy Table with Liz Weiss
- Food Heaven
- The Real Food Dietitians
- Perfectly Portioned
- Meal Planning Kit
Tune in and join me for this great episode, and then let me know what you think. Shoot me an email and leave me your thoughts. While you’re listening, please leave me a review, and if you like the episode share it with a friend.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
Get your FREE Meal Planning Kit
In this simple but extremely effective guide you will learn to create a meal plan that is in line with your style of eating One Small Bite at a time.
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano
- Episode 78: 4 Key Elements of Unapologetic Eating with Guest Alissa Rumsey
- Episode 77: One Small Self-Reflection Method that Builds Your Inner Compass with Guest Desmond Spann
- Episode 76: Friday Food Cast – How Weight Loss Articles Send the Wrong Messages
- Episode 75: Straight From the Client: How Intuitive Eating Worked for Me with Dr. Wanda Williams
- Episode 74: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Angie Dye
- Episode 73: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Lisa Carrigg
- Episode 72: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Tiffany Thoen
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!