In this podcast episode, I’m going to provide 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively so that you can start making a positive relationship with food and eating once and for all! If you find yourself stuck between eating what you want and following a meal plan made by someone that doesn’t know your food likes and dislikes, this is the podcast for you. I will discuss the 8 simple yet intuitive ways to meal plan. Best part, it should be packed full of meals you love. I also talk about a few colleagues’ websites who have this dietitians 5 star rating!
Eight Simple Ways
- Write it down
- Pick 3 for the week (keep 1 in your pocket)
- Leftovers – use and store
- Utilize a slow cooker/InstaPot
- Make grocery shopping easy
- Incorporate the people around you
- Meal delivery services (are they right for you?)
Most importantly, remember its about balancing what you want with what you need. Enjoy foods because it’s a part of your life.
As discussed in this podcast check out my Meal Planning Kit and
RDNs and resources mentioned in this podcast
- Episode 6 – LivingPlate with Jeanne Petrucci RDN
- Episode 28 – Healthy Table with Liz Weiss
- Food Heaven
- The Real Food Dietitians
- Perfectly Portioned
- Meal Planning Kit
Tune in and join me for this great episode, and then let me know what you think. Shoot me an email and leave me your thoughts. While you’re listening, please leave me a review, and if you like the episode share it with a friend.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 49 – How Teamwork in Healthcare can Enhance Your Physical Performance and Nutrition with Guest Andrew Takata
- Episode 48 – Want to Know How Curiosity Can Enhance Your Health?
- Episode 47 – Eat What You Want and Live Healthy the OSB Way!
- BONUS Episode 46: Friday Food Hack – Is a Keto Diet Right for You?
- Episode 45: 4 Ways Guys Can Enhance Their Sex Life
- Episode 44: Avoid Cooking and Still Eat Healthy with guest Jessica Todd
- Episode 43: 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively
- Episode 42: Chronic Overeating – How to Curve It
- Episode 41: Friday Food Hack – Now You Can Enjoy Your Carbs Without the Guilt
- Episode 40: Part 2 – What No One Tells You About Eating Disorders with Guest Dr. Linda Paulk Buchanan