Hey folks, want to know how to get your healthcare team to collaborate and enhance your physical performance and nutrition? Today on the One Small Bite podcast I bring my special guest Andrew Takata, Certified Athletic Trainer and founder of HNL Movement, to discuss the importance of just that. We will talk about topics such as…
- Multidimensional health and wellness approaches
- Inter-professional and interdisciplinary collaboration
- Most common injuries and mistakes in athletes
- How to connect professionals to work together
Andrew also gives us his tips and advice on the best ways athletes can take better care of themselves, reduce injury, recover from workouts, and stay healthy. And no secret here, it has a lot to do with small incremental changes to your workouts, diet, and mindset. Listen in as we also discuss about the evolution of the old “no-pain, no-gain” mentality, and the mindset shift to a more client centered plan to training smarter and not harder.
A little background on Andrew
Andrew Takata is the founder of HNL Movement, an online company that focuses on elevating human performance in sports, fitness, health, and life. His philosophy is creating a multidimensional approach that allows you to live the active lifestyle you love. He has a unique blend of professional experiences, being a Certified Athletic Trainer with a master’s degree in athletic training, a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and holds a Diploma in Sports Nutrition from the International Olympic Committee. He strives to help athletes and people of all levels with rehab and injury prevention strategies, performance enhancement training, as well as incorporating sustainable nutrition habits. He has a passion for sharing these resources and knowledge and believes all clients who are fully invested in learning and improving their functionality should receive high-quality training. He is also humbled daily by the opportunity to train, educate, and assist clients of all ages, levels, and backgrounds.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano
- Episode 78: 4 Key Elements of Unapologetic Eating with Guest Alissa Rumsey
- Episode 77: One Small Self-Reflection Method that Builds Your Inner Compass with Guest Desmond Spann
- Episode 76: Friday Food Cast – How Weight Loss Articles Send the Wrong Messages
- Episode 75: Straight From the Client: How Intuitive Eating Worked for Me with Dr. Wanda Williams
- Episode 74: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Angie Dye
- Episode 73: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Lisa Carrigg
- Episode 72: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Tiffany Thoen
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!