Yup I said it, avoid cooking and still eat healthy! How? With a meal delivery service like Perfectly Portioned Nutrition. In this episode I bring on fellow dietitian and entrepreneur Jessica Todd, owner of Perfectly Portioned Nutrition. We talk about her great story of becoming a dietitian and what prompted her to start her meal prep company. Listen in as we discuss the ins and outs of starting an LLC and what goes into cooking in an industrial kitchen. Jessica has grown her business organically so much over the last years. She talks about how her company provides meal prep for those who don’t have the time or desire to cook and provides cooking classes for those looking to learn in fun new ways. Learn how to sign up for her menus and find out what awesome surprise is in here for you! Most importantly, remember it’s about balancing what you want wit what you need. Fuel your body and nourish your soul! We also have a great deal for you. Follow the link below for $10 off your first order with Jessica, and links to follow her.
- Use promo code TDWellness10 for $10 off your first order
- Find Jessica Todd and Perfectly Portioned Nutrition
- Or on Instagram or Facebook
Perfectly Portioned Nutrition is a meal-prep and nutrition company owned and operated by Jessica Todd, registered dietitian nutritionist, and entrepreneur of Sandy Springs, GA. Jessica has been a registered and licensed dietitian for over 10 years and is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor and the Coordinated Program Director at Georgia State University, in the Department of Nutrition. Education, nutrition counseling and culinary nutrition has been and remains the focus of Jessica’s career path. Meal-prepping for clients started organically in 2017 when Jessica realized the missing piece for many of her clients was FOOD! Clients wanted to eat healthy but didn’t have the time or desire to cook. Having grown up in a restaurant, Jessica loved to cook and meal prepped for her family weekly so it was only natural to start offering this service to her clients. What started small, quickly grew and Jessica decided to turn her hobby into a business. In December of 2018, Perfectly Portioned Nutrition was born and has been producing from a commercial shared kitchen, PREP Atlanta, since February where she creates her healthy, flavorful, and perfectly portioned meals.
Tune in and join me for this great episode, and then let me know what you think. Shoot me an email and leave me your thoughts. While you’re listening, please leave me a review, and if you like the episode share it with a friend.
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health