Welcome back, and thank you so much for listening in! OK, I have a slight change to my show coming your way. I’ve have decided to hit reboot on the format and refresh the show just a bit. Typically, I was bringing expert guest interviews on Wednesdays hoping I would drive interest in my show, but I needed to wake-up and smell the coffee. I started listening to you, and what you said is that you rather hear it from me. Some comments were “David this is great, but tell me what to eat” or “I’d love to know more about alcohol…protein…when is the best time to snack” and more! Well, you guys have been giving me some love, albeit a bit tough love, but nonetheless, great comments and feedback from you. So, I’m going to do just that…bring you more solo shows with content you’re looking for.
To start things off, today’s topic is (drum roll please) Protein! How much, what kind, and when to have it? I’ll talk to you about what amount of protein is needed for most men based on age, physical activity level, and health state. I’m bring you the scoop on protein powders, plant-based proteins, and animal-based protein sources, and how that all translates to real food. I’ll also discuss when it’s important to get that protein in your body, such as before or after your workout, or throughout the day. Alright guys listen in cuz I’m bring it! Oh, and spoiler alert – it’s not as much protein as you think.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show, and keep the great feedback coming! Feel free to go to Apple and leave me a review, or visit my website and leave me a comment there. I answer every comment to make sure I bring you relevant content that maximizes our health.
Lastly, I look forward to serving you more in future episodes! Remember, it just takes One Small Bite at a time to transform your life – Chop that diet mentality, Fuel your body, and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!
- Episode 68: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Erica Mouch
- Episode 67: Who Else Wants to Find Balance Nourishing Their Soul? With Tai Chi Master Gu
- Episode 66: Friday Food Cast – 6 Secrets to Intuitively Steering Through Holiday Food Events
- Episode 65: Build Confidence and Be an Intuitive Eater with Julie Delucca Collins
- Episode 64: Part 2 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 63: Part 1 – The Secret to Healthy…It’s Not About Being Skinny with Guest Tiana Dodson
- Episode 62: How Your Health is Determined By the Professional with Guest Tamara Melton
- Episode 61: Think Your Health is Determined by Only What You Eat? Guest Michelle Gooden Makes Us Think Again