In this podcast you will get to hear how Cher Kretz, host of the podcast Parenting 2.0 The Focused Mindset helps parents upgrade their parenting skills through a solution focused coaching approach. You have to listen in to how a solution focused therapy approach helps people focus on solutions and not the problem. It’s a one small bite approach to making necessary changes to our children’s health, as well as an intuitive approach to building positive relationships with food and our bodies.
Cher Kretz is had dedicated school counseling to helping kids overcome challenges. But she believes that you are the one who has the greatest impact in the life of your child. Cher wants to help you understand your child and to feel equipped to parent with confidence. You are not alone in your journey to raise confident kids and have a happy family. Whether it is through listening to her podcast, getting my learning guides or with solution focused coaching, she will help you every step of the way.
Mindful Eating Guide – Also, take a few and listen to Cher’s podcast where she interviews me and we talk about how to be a more intuitive and mindful eater. You can also download my FREE Mindful Eating Guide to help you pay more attention to your body. Click here for the FREE Guide.
If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano
- Episode 78: 4 Key Elements of Unapologetic Eating with Guest Alissa Rumsey
- Episode 77: One Small Self-Reflection Method that Builds Your Inner Compass with Guest Desmond Spann
- Episode 76: Friday Food Cast – How Weight Loss Articles Send the Wrong Messages
- Episode 75: Straight From the Client: How Intuitive Eating Worked for Me with Dr. Wanda Williams
- Episode 74: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Angie Dye
- Episode 73: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Lisa Carrigg
- Episode 72: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Tiffany Thoen
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!