In this podcast you will get to hear how Cher Kretz, host of the podcast Parenting 2.0 The Focused Mindset helps parents upgrade their parenting skills through a solution focused coaching approach. You have to listen in to how a solution focused therapy approach helps people focus on solutions and not the problem. It’s a one small bite approach to making necessary changes to our children’s health, as well as an intuitive approach to building positive relationships with food and our bodies.
Cher Kretz is had dedicated school counseling to helping kids overcome challenges. But she believes that you are the one who has the greatest impact in the life of your child. Cher wants to help you understand your child and to feel equipped to parent with confidence. You are not alone in your journey to raise confident kids and have a happy family. Whether it is through listening to her podcast, getting my learning guides or with solution focused coaching, she will help you every step of the way.
Mindful Eating Guide – Also, take a few and listen to Cher’s podcast where she interviews me and we talk about how to be a more intuitive and mindful eater. You can also download my FREE Mindful Eating Guide to help you pay more attention to your body. Click here for the FREE Guide.
If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 60: BONUS Friday Food Hack – One Key Way to Avoid the Food Guilt Around Thanksgiving
- Episode 59: Want to Know How to Convert Your Picky Eater? Here’s Small Bites with Chef Asata Reid
- Episode 58: What Everyone Ought to Know About Grilling with Grillmaster Ed Gaile
- Episode 57: How to Life with Guest Dr. Laura Jaget
- Episode 56: Solution Focused Approaches for Those Little Picky Eaters with Guest Cher Kretz
- Episode 55: Spooked by Halloween Candy? Don’t be – Learn How to Enjoy Your Treats Intuitively
- Episode 54: The Secret of Intuitive Eating for Athletes | Ditching Diet Culture and Improve Performance with Kia Bourne
- Episode 53: How Camping Nourishes Your Soul | 8 Health Benefits
- Episode 52: Is It Safe to Go Back to Your Gym? What to Consider with Guest Jason Varley
- Episode 51: Friday Food Hack – 6 Mindful Eating Techniques That Will Enhance Your Health