In this episode I bring on a fellow podcaster and marketing expert Kristen Olson, host of the podcast Turmeric and Tequila. Listen to this informative discussion on her cool podcast and sports marketing philosophy. What really caught my attention was that cool podcast name; listen is as we discuss that juxtaposition. We chat about what it means in relation to sports nutrition, and making peace with food and enjoying life without dismantling our values. We are providing listeners with some great nutrition and marketing tips and ideas, and just having a great conversation. Listen in as we disrupt the diet culture and health trends.
Kristen Olson is the host of the Turmeric and Tequila podcast and founder of KO Alliance, a marketing company that looks to align brands and messaging from fitness professionals and companies alike. Kristen is an experienced and innovative marketing professional with 18 plus years of experience in brand development and management and particular expertise with integrated marketing strategies, strategic territory management and relationship building. Broad based background encompasses heavy experience within highly competitive athletic apparel, CPG, and event markets. She’s also had an incredible athletic history as three-time captain for the George Mason University, Division 1 Lacrosse team, five-time CrossFit Game Athlete, and has been involved in a multitude of lacrosse and CrossFit competitions. I’m really excited to bring her philosophy and expertise to the One Small Bite world.
Hope you enjoy the show, and I’d love to hear what you think. Feel free to hit me up on my social channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or feel free to message me at my website A little accountability goes a long way!
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 79: How Cannabis and Nutrition Can Help with Guest Laura Lagano
- Episode 78: 4 Key Elements of Unapologetic Eating with Guest Alissa Rumsey
- Episode 77: One Small Self-Reflection Method that Builds Your Inner Compass with Guest Desmond Spann
- Episode 76: Friday Food Cast – How Weight Loss Articles Send the Wrong Messages
- Episode 75: Straight From the Client: How Intuitive Eating Worked for Me with Dr. Wanda Williams
- Episode 74: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Angie Dye
- Episode 73: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Lisa Carrigg
- Episode 72: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Tiffany Thoen
- Episode 71: Series – Anti-Diet Approaches to New Year’s Resolutions with Vincci Tsui
- Episode 70: Friday Food Cast – 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EPISODE!!!