In this episode I bring on a fellow podcaster and marketing expert Kristen Olson, host of the podcast Turmeric and Tequila. Listen to this informative discussion on her cool podcast and sports marketing philosophy. What really caught my attention was that cool podcast name; listen is as we discuss that juxtaposition. We chat about what it means in relation to sports nutrition, and making peace with food and enjoying life without dismantling our values. We are providing listeners with some great nutrition and marketing tips and ideas, and just having a great conversation. Listen in as we disrupt the diet culture and health trends.
Kristen Olson is the host of the Turmeric and Tequila podcast and founder of KO Alliance, a marketing company that looks to align brands and messaging from fitness professionals and companies alike. Kristen is an experienced and innovative marketing professional with 18 plus years of experience in brand development and management and particular expertise with integrated marketing strategies, strategic territory management and relationship building. Broad based background encompasses heavy experience within highly competitive athletic apparel, CPG, and event markets. She’s also had an incredible athletic history as three-time captain for the George Mason University, Division 1 Lacrosse team, five-time CrossFit Game Athlete, and has been involved in a multitude of lacrosse and CrossFit competitions. I’m really excited to bring her philosophy and expertise to the One Small Bite world.
Hope you enjoy the show, and I’d love to hear what you think. Feel free to hit me up on my social channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or feel free to message me at my website A little accountability goes a long way!
If you like this episode, then download my show wherever you listen to podcasts Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google and hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss an episode. While you’re there, let me know what nutrition or health topic you’d like me to cover or leave a review.
Once again, I greatly appreciate you for listening and supporting my show. Remember, it really only takes One Small Bite over time to transform your life, so let’s – Chop the diet mentality; Fuel your body; and Nourish your soul!
- Episode 49 – How Teamwork in Healthcare can Enhance Your Physical Performance and Nutrition with Guest Andrew Takata
- Episode 48 – Want to Know How Curiosity Can Enhance Your Health?
- Episode 47 – Eat What You Want and Live Healthy the OSB Way!
- BONUS Episode 46: Friday Food Hack – Is a Keto Diet Right for You?
- Episode 45: 4 Ways Guys Can Enhance Their Sex Life
- Episode 44: Avoid Cooking and Still Eat Healthy with guest Jessica Todd
- Episode 43: 8 Simple Ways to Meal Plan Intuitively
- Episode 42: Chronic Overeating – How to Curve It
- Episode 41: Friday Food Hack – Now You Can Enjoy Your Carbs Without the Guilt
- Episode 40: Part 2 – What No One Tells You About Eating Disorders with Guest Dr. Linda Paulk Buchanan